Well I've never blogged before and to be honest I've never been 100% sure what I think of the the phenomenon. I got my invite to Ravelry on Christmas even and have quickly become addicted. One of my favorite parts is looking at people's profiles and checking out their blog if they have one. I figure I might as well give it a shot myself.
This is intended to be a knitting blog but I expect that the rest of my life is bound to creep in at times too. I'm planning to use this space to set project goals, make notes about patterns I'm working on, and generally gripe about random stuff.
So what's on the needles right now? I'm working on a Double Knit hat and scarf set for Monkey Boy 1. I really need to get them done before he goes back to school on Monday so I've been working on them feverishly all week. I'm doing them in Regia Crazy Colour sock yarn so it feels like it's taking me an eternity! I refuse to start anything new until I've got these done and I'm trying to ignore the urge to cast on something more fun and riveting.... plenty of time for that when I have one fewer child in the house all day... or actually 2 fewer since I'm watching a friend's kid this week too.
No comments:
Post a Comment