Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Reviving the blog.....
Well, it's been over two years since I posted anything to this blog. Many things have changed since I last posted including the addition of a third monkey boy to our family. I've been thinking a lot about bogging recently because I just seem to have so much going on these days that I'd like to share with people but I wasn't sure what to do. Should I start a totally new blog? Should I revive the old one? Should I use the old one but delete the old posts? In the end I concluded that the best thing to do was to simply revive the old one and give it a new look. I have no idea if anyone will ever read this but if you do I hope you enjoy it. It's going to be a mish-mash of everything. I've been doing a lot of cooking, canning, and preserving this summer so I'll probably talk about that a bit. I've been knitting and crafting as well so there will probably be a bit of that as well. Anyway, in I dive.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment